Thursday, July 1, 2021

Try July

 

Whoa-o here he comes...

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

It's July, my birthmonth*, so I'm going to spend the next thirty-one days posting once a day on this blog and do some stuff. I have a few things planned this month: a birthday, and a D&D session on Zoom, so that'll fill a couple of days. Some home projects, too. School holidays need filling up, and some old entries the teeming masses have been left on tenterhooks about need to be addressed. Did I finish the J Grubb General Store model? What about the elves? Has my model painting improved at all? No. Are there more Dreddworld judges to mess up graphically Yes! Could I fit a gnome article in? Always. Did I see that Justice League movie? How dare you!

I will post past things, future things, backwards, forwards, sideways and out of sequence, as Jetsam has always been. Time is fluid, and I am, if nothing else on this blog, a big fibber.

Stick around, readers. This is either going to roar to a majestic conclusion or I'm gonna total this thing!


(*Today is also my mum's birthday. Happy birthday, Mum. I miss you)

No comments:

Post a Comment