Thursday, October 31, 2019

New Jack City

It's Halloween again! Time to get carving... This year I was helped just a little bit more by Jet Jr, who's still not quite coordinated enough to be trusted with sharp implements, but did his darnedest, and once again, designed his own hinkypunk. Check out that Nike swoosh grin! In fact, Junior was going for a Pac-o-Lantern, being arcade game mad at the moment, but the lopsidedness of the fruit made for a wonky smile - and it the more charming for it, I reckon.

While the junior pumpkin is a bit tipsy-shaped, there's a good reason. It was home-schooled, and home-reeared, by virtue of my unpatented pumpkin ladder! Do I have a picture of it?

Somewhere, I'm sure. It's folded up, now, ready for next season's batch (this year's wasn't actually that succesful, with the junior version being the only viable one.) Pics when it happens.

In the mean-time... Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment