Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello, Good Evening, and Welcome to the Blog

So this is my blog, after several years of contributing to a communal space, I've finally made my own. And what will I be writing about?

A lot of rubbish is my guess. But specific rubbish - carefully selected and filtered from the disparate collections and tail ends of past hobbies, obsessions and interests over the years. Jetsam is material that has been jettisoned, but after all this time on the planet I've come to understand that nothing is ever truly thrown away; it all becomes an aspect of what a person is or isn't, what they reject and abandon is as much a part of them as what they keep.

So for better or worse this is me. Or selected bits.
Welcome, make yourself comfortable, and try not to disturb the porcupine.

No comments:

Post a Comment